Code of Ethics
Your Christian Chamber of Commerce of the Northwest places a high emphasis on integrity, professional conduct and excellence to ensure a high level of trust in our relationships and business practices.
All of our members sign and abide by this Code of Ethics and agree to operate their organization according to these Biblical principles.
- I will seek in all ways to be Christ like in my attitude and conduct.
- I will seek mutual accountability and spiritual friendships.
- I will be a brother in Christ to my fellow chamber members.
- I will never violate a confidence given to me.
- I will provide a fair price.
- I will provide punctual, high quality services and products.
- I shall not speak uncharitably of anyone.
- I will consider my business a ministry to introduce people to Christ.
- I will devote time to seeking the will of God through diligent study of the scriptures and through prayer.
- I shall conduct business with integrity, in a manner consistent with Biblical Principles.
- I shall train my staff to represent Biblical values and standards.
- I will seek to resolve conflicts through a Biblically-based conciliation approach.